When shopping, the cashier zone is the last point of contact for your customers. Depending on the day of the week, your customers may spend more or less time at these zones. In this area and in that time, your customers should feel comfortable and end their shopping with a positive feeling so that they come back to you next time.
As a specialist for the cash register zone, we offer you the complete package from a single source.
In addition to the goods vending systems/ vending machines and shelves, the entire package is completed with our cashier desks.
We manage a broad portfolio of cashier desks. Included therein are single, tandem (double) and counter cash desks in various designs.
All our cashier desks are:
- As left sided or right sided runners,
- with side or rear access points,
- with different conveyor belt lengths,
- individual worktops,
- available in all RAL colours,
- available with and without design element and
- is also available with wood decor.
We design your cash register zone with you, taking onboard all of your ideas and requirements to produce your ideal solution – as the flagship of your market.
Our Point of Sales (POS) workstations are always designed, developed and implemented according to the guidelines and create an optimal working environment for both the employee as well as the customers.
With the HA-CashZone® you get the complete package checkout zone from a single source, which ensures smiles on both sides of the cash desk.
Due to the modular structure and the ideal coordination of the individual elements, our tables can be adapted to changing conditions at any time. Durability, robustness and safety are our top priorities.
Our goal is to provide you with an suitable and qualitative cash register zone, which ensures the optimization of work processes. To achieve this, a comprehensive package of accessories is available to support you and complete the entire package for you.
What can you expect from HARTING Systems?
- Individual support from the initial planning to the finished assembly and beyond
- Customer-specifications, adaptation to your ideas
- Integration of all common Point os Saless (POS) system components
- Ongoing development in the field of cash desk design, technology and ergonomics
- Trained service team for installation, maintenance and repair of own and third-party products
Convinced? Then take a closer look at our cash desks.